Wednesday, August 09, 2006

These are the kind of debates I like..



Did I ever tell you how I was kicked off of my college debate team? Actually, not saying that I was a glass licking retard or anything, but I had no business being on any debate team at the time. I mean, if you needed a guy to debate the importance of John Hughes movies, Hip Hop, or the finer art of pre-ejaculation, then I could debate with the best of them. Besides that, my utter lack of knowledge and a world view that extended a little past the Carolina's should have kept me off of any debate team. But I guess the debate coach loved my passion, my quick wit, and the belief that I still hold, similar to the character of Nick Taylor in the movie "Thank you for smoking" that "if you argue correctly, you're never wrong." The one problem that I had almost immediately was my temper during debates, if someone argued a great point I wouldn't get upset, but if someone gave me as much as a subtle dis the debate would usually end with me saying "Who in the fuck do you think you are talking to??" A few profanity laced tirades and me jumping over a table during one debate a punching a nerd in the face after he questioned my intelligence later, I found myself off the debate team. I'm glad that they put my debate career out of its misery, because I could have ended up like that chubby bastard in the video, throwing chairs and whatnot.(Even though, I am a chubby bastard who throws throat-chops.. I guess those in glass houses..)

2 comments:

Amadeo said...

That was hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....