Thursday, August 31, 2006

Birthday Video of the Day: A Tribe Called Quest ft L.O.N.S: "Scenario"



Maybe I'm just an uber dork of poindexter proportions, but over the past few years, in my head, I have put together all the people who I'd want to work on my rap album. Sure I haven't rapped seriously in years and don't quite have the voice for MC'ing, but a boy can dream can't he? Anyway, I'd get my fictitious Hip Hop album produced by DJ Premier, Pete Rock, The Bomb Squad, with comedic skits by De La Soul, and guest appearances by Rakim, Kool G Rap, and MF Doom. But lastly, based on the strength of this youtube gem, I would make sure that Spike Lee was the director of every video I came out with.

2 comments:

BLESSD1 said...

Sounds like you'd have a 5 mic album...before the source got on that bullshit. Happy Belated, HC! Excelsior

Unknown said...

happy born day, be...